A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Friday, June 03, 2005

She's alive

As my mother didn't pick up the phone this morning either (and I tried about every half hour) I went over to her place.

Shows to prove, UPC is a lousy company and their phoning service is crap also.
She just has no connection.
You have all these adds now about internet, tv and phone all thru cable and then you can practically phone for nothing during certain hours.
Well you can sure phone for nothing coz it's simply not working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home