A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Thursday, June 02, 2005

We were even worse than the French

With us it was 62% NO !
Of course we did fear it but this is really loud and clear.

What I don't understand is; the Danish and Luxembourg governments are still going ahead with their referendum in July I believe.
What's the point? The whole thing is being blown off for sure now.

For now that is.
I am sure that within 3 or 4 yrs we get another referendum about another/new Constitution and people will give in.

I must say however that despite the outcome the whole Europe discussion was rather learning. I've heard new stuff about governmental structures and power and simply our country that are really interesting.
And I do understand and feel sympathetic towards some of the No arguments.
As well as they probably understand mine.

Ok now.
Back to everyday life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home