A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Monday, May 16, 2005

"By George, I think she's got it"

Finished I mean.
Dan Browns 'The Da Vinci Code" .

Great read, but still a 104 chapters ! Hundred and four!
Man.
And I only have time to read when the kids have gone to bed or simply are away coz I'll be re-reading my page about 4 till5 times otherwise. Mum, I want a sandwich, Mum I am thirsty, Mum, he hit me.
Bezint eer ge begint.
And when I read in bed, I can only do 10 pages max, or my eyes automatically close.
So these 454 pages took me some 6 months I guess, but hey it's done.
Very intriguing I must say.
Yesterday evening there was a documentary about Da Vinci's work and on the other net Indiana Jones's Last Crusade.
What the connection is?
Read the book.

4 Comments:

Blogger SkyMommy said...

yea! can i read it now? *wink*

7:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read it too, and now i am going to start "het bernini mysterie" -yes, in dutch..i am still wondering how i am going to understand this book..i guess i will need 2 years (compared to that, you did a really good job:-))
by the way, what's up with your homepage for aupairs?

11:34 AM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

Abigail, you have to be quick before Robbert has taken it!

O Kathrin, that site is a mess.
Testing it takes all my time and i can't put myself to it. I will try to end it this weekend and make sure the webmaster has his priorities right this time so i can go life end of may/beginning of june.

1:55 PM

 
Blogger SkyMommy said...

ok! seriously though, I'm a fast reader so I can have it done in a week I'm sure, two weeks max so robbert will barely miss it. I'll start tonight if that's cool *wink* hehe

2:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home