A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Sunday, May 08, 2005

M-day all the way

First of all M for Mothersday.
Both T. and M. are in kindergarten (m. in group 2 and t. in group 1) so i got a hideous but very cute selfmade necklace twice. Painted pasta's on a ribbon and a golden and silver heart underneath.

Then ofcourse for Margraten.
R. and i tried to spot A. in the crowd all morning but didn't find her. Impressive ceremony though. She's not home yet so i have no details but make sure to see her blog later coz she's bound to share it with you.

And then for M.
Yesterday afternoon I had brought him to D. for a sleep-over. He was very excited and couldn't wait for T. and I to leave.
D. took him to Madurodam and he's been talking about it the whole day.
I also know now that he had a sandwich with egg and chocolate hail this morning, that he visited D.'s mother and that D.'s sister happened to be there too. He had to thank R. for the chocolate cake. He showered this morning (with us they're put in the tub) and he made sure to clean himself "everywhere". The camera's that D. bought for both him and his brother were a mere 5 euro (lol) and yesterday evening he was so tired he almost fell asleep at the dinner table.

Looking forward to tomorrow.
I have a few hrs work to do and then we'll be off to Oosterhout. I rented this house (Code bre-4900-01) for a midweek. Fingers crossed we'll have less rain.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a pleasure and great fun having M over. He is a wonderful and very smart kid but I didn't know he could talk so much! And what about kids getting up early, you've got be kidding me. This kid woke up at 6 am, I told him to go back to sleep and the next thing I had to wake him at 8.30 am! Ha ha lucky uh?
Anyway have a great time in Oosterhout (nice weather if you are a duck!). Let me know how it was. Take care and a big hug for M.

D

2:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish you a very nice cation time and i hope the weather is not that bad, actually my hostfamily thought about the same kind of house, ut since they ar ere-building one floor in the house they will do sth later this year! Anyway, heel veel plezier!

11:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home