A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Okay seriously

What's going on here?

Ever since Sarah left for Las Vegas her commenters-incrowd and other readers have been so much at a loss that they have started reading my blog.
Now i don't want to suggest we're in the same league (I know i am not the first to say so Sarah, but you should really write a book) but there is just no other way to explain my sudden rise in visitors.
Thanks Wayne ! You're the first outside of my well-known circle of 4 readers whom i have evidence of having been there.

To all the others; do me a favour. I am just as much a comment-whore (excuse my french) as all the others and i live for the day I see 17 comments !

5 Comments:

Blogger SkyMommy said...

I love reading your blog *smile* and I know that my friends do too. In fact one time I started to tell a story and they were like "I know, I already read about it on your host mom's blog!" lol. So yeah, you've got a fan base going already. They just have to start commenting more *wink*

9:18 PM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

Thanks Abby !
and if we just go back and forth like this i'll have my 17 comments.

1:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Abigail's hostmom:-), in fact we ARE readin g you're blog - at least i am..and it's always so fun to read them, i love the way you describe and write about things..and i promise i will commment more:-)

10:47 PM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

Thanks Kathrin,
I promise i'll do the same to your blog !

3:43 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

I am late commenting on this (sorry), but I just wanted to say thanks so much for the kind words. If I ever write a book, I'll mention you. Of course I'm not very qualified to discuss anything except Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston and ice cream so these main themes might need to be stretched out to a couple hundred pages. But that's okay-my parents would buy it because they have to or else they risk damaging me emotionally.

Whoa-sorry to ramble. See how I can stretch out any topic? Anyway, I really like your blog, and thanks again. I'm blushing.

6:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home