A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Expressions I want to use any day soon now, so be warned

Any day soon now.
Seized the opportunity so you don't have to worry about that one.

Ad nauseum.

So you're a rocket scientist. That don't impress me much
Been to the hairdresser (to be continued) yesterday where Shania rocked.

So you're Brat Pitt.
Right.
I wish I could say That don't impress me much. But it does. I'm afraid I couldn't control my jaw from opening and dripping on the floor.
A few weeks ago Richard Gere (Richard Gere ppl !!!) was in Vlaardingen of all places, to receive some award for his work in Tibet.
O ja, de Geuzenpenning. Anyway, T'.'s father being a decorated veteran, got 2 invitations. She went with him to the church and afterwards to the reception where she saw women totally losing control and imposing themselves on him with the most stupidest excuses. Everybody casually trying to take a picture with their phones.
And she said, you know what; even when I had a severe attack of plaatsvervangende schaamte, I still wanted to go to him and have my picture taken too.

90-61-90
In case B.P. asked for it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home