A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Friday, April 22, 2005

It may occur to you

that i just made up a (catchy? I hope) title of my blog and went on rambling like all the others.

And you are right.
Partly.

But i have also send P. 11 pages (dubbelzijdig) of comments and RFC's.
After the demo 2 wks ago I didn't know what to think.
Well no, i was disappointed. My baby looked like the meatmarket i was trying to avoid and i think this came because they had to buy and use a datingprogram as source.
Part of me was also trying to be realistic, coz they really needed the other program and this was probably the best there was.

I sat down and tried very very hard to personalize the outcome into what i had always had in mind. Hence (ooh, so glad to be able to fix that expression in) the 11 pages.

But the fat lady hasn't sung yet. (Sung???)
I've got to test the adjustments they made, i've got to test the payment procedures (those were not ready yet) and i am just not in the mood for it.
Testing drives you crazy. If you change something here, you need to follow it till way up there.
And you are making up situations that are most unrealistic, coz you need to know the boundaries.
Arghhh, HELP

On the other hand, i have collected a couple hundred addresses and i really cannot wait to put them into the database and send out an invitation to visit my site. But i want to be proud of it then. I don't want a crappy thing.

And i need to do it asap, coz during the summer holidays lots of students and aupairs will go home and there's no need to go looking for friends anymore.

Pfff, I'll keep you posted.

Oh, and for anybody who is reading my blog (zegt het voort) Pleazze.. Leave a comment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ineke said...

Well I don't fancy him, i mean getting caught with a hooker bending down in your lap is sooo stupid and his hair was only for the first time halfway decent in A man and a boy, but i love the distracted/weary English professor type he usually plays.

3:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home