A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Saturday, April 16, 2005

April doet wat 'ie wil

And as a result we have had rainy days for the whole last week.
It stinks. I was having my summer wardrobe ready to come in, but everybody is back to winterjackets and longsleeved t-shirts again.
Good thing about it though; waxing adventures can be delayed. I mean i can just about stand my legs, but i am still plucking up courage for my armpits, let alone a bikini-line.
A. and i booked an arrangement for a spa in May. I won entrance tickets thru an internet thing. Anyway, we were looking into the brochure about the treatments and you could also have your back (huh?) waxed.
Man.
I am not blessed but this is serious trouble.
Come to think of it, I once saw an episode of the Swan where there was this woman who had to shave herself.
And the trouble with getting older is, hairs appear where they were never meant to be.
I remember oma Rie's chin (God save her soul).

This has become a strange story. I wanted to say something about the lousy weather.
The trouble is, this happens in my professional life too.
I start at A, manage to get to B in the right order, but make a sidestep to D, come back to C, get lost at R, etc.
Of course i could also say I have a creative mind.
Or i'm just living up to my sterrenbeeld. "Zij hebben een goed verstand en een snelle manier van denken"
Enough BS

R. was supposed to get called by ADP (not even worth linking) this week. They didn't.
Apart from the fact that it's a bummer, it is just so rude.
How can these big companies get away with such an appaling customer/employee behaviour?
I am serious.
R. should hear from them last Tuesday. He called Thursdays. No the concerning director was abroad, but would be here again that evening and his secretary would make sure he would call R. on Friday.
Not.

We can manage money-wise.
But we're going to need a car soon.
Second week of May we're going to some place in Noord-Brabant. M. has gotten his aanhangfiets and he and i need to practice in order to be ready for this summer when we go to Burgundy. And i seriously need to improve my condition.
At the moment it has come to a point where I can barely reach our 2 stairs without oxygen.

But when R. gets a job, it will most probably be one with a leasecar. Damn.
No use sticking our heads in the sand. We got to by a car and then hopefully have 2 soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home