A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

True Confessions

I've found the most interesting site; called postsecret.
Apparently this thing has been in the news, psychiatrists (? difficult word) refer to it etc. You mail a certain Frank a preferably homemade postcard (which for starters looks beyond my capacities) with your secret written on it and he posts that card on this site.

Wouldn't you just loved to have thought about this and to have been the one to start it all?
I sure would.

And everybody has secrets.
I have. Not all that big, but...
And the problem here is this is a semi-private blog.
Y'all out there don't know who i am and probably couldn't care less. But in my own litte circle everyone looks thru the d.'s and t.'s and r.'s

On the other hand if i have to live my life worried what others may think of my private ramblings i am not getting anywhere.
So.

R.'s favorite tv-show is Everwood.
Hahaha.

Ok. On a more serious level than.
A few weeks ago r. and i had our last therapy session.

Pff..
I'll mail my other issues to Frank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home