A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Other blogs

I could easily spend a couple hours stumbling thru other blogs.
Ever tried the 'next blog' button?
You get all sorts of people rambling about their lives from attorneys writing about arrests and other stuff nobody is interested in, till adds for car insurances or so and then this add is posted for a zillion times. Don't see the reason behind that, but then i spend half of the morning trying to upload a picture w/o results, so maybe it's something like that.

Or people just adding squares instead of text. Can't even find those things on the keyboard. Why? What does it mean ?

A lot of recipies too. And what pisses me off then is that they're in spanish or malaysian or something.
I try too!
Get a hold of yourself and share it in English.

Or onbegrijpelijke (haha) popups like StEp InTo My stArLe wOrld and I can't get out of those anymore.
And I guess i am just too old for "we absolutely hate that 'lorry'.finally took a gd look at him during geog tutorial.wa kaaaos.pls larhhhh.i bet no one would want to have a 2nd look at him.not being nasty here.but he's just so darn insulting.girls ain't stocks okaaayy."

Then there are the philosophical ones or those who from time to time post a poem or "just a thought" *sigh*

A. asked me today if it was ok if she put a link on her blog to mine.
I bet some of her friends freak out if they find out her hostmom (and god forbid theirs!) know what they are sharing with the world here.

Damn, there's just no escaping big brother.

2 Comments:

Blogger SkyMommy said...

I love looking through other people's blogs. Usually it's just a time killer but every once in awhile I come across a real gem. Check out okay seriously and read about her spring break experience (starting with part 1) for a laugh :-)

11:36 PM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

Wow, she sure can write.
I can't tell in here about it Myf, coz the person it concerns might be reading it too and it's ment to be a surprise. I'll email it to you.

10:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home