A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Monday, March 28, 2005

You're on a need-to-know basis

About this new business I mean. I've been thinking about what to write about it and if you look up the link you'll see the basics. I may be paranoia but it's difficult to decide when the right time has come to reveal this billion dollar success. Duhh :)

So.. after last Tuesdays demonstration from P. i've spent most of my eerste Paasdag (i should ask A. coz we have 2 christmas days, do you have 1 easterday too? Anyway we've got 2 of them) getting myself RSI from testing it and then signing in under a different name and trying out all things that could go wrong and writing down all sorts of witty texts and stealing from other sites. And still.... i've only done one quarter or so.

Tomorrow we've got a full house;T. and the kids (6 in total) + 2 big dogs + my mother and opa + toos + the 6 of us, makes too small a house if we have the same rain as today. What on earth are we going to do the whole day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home