A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Thursday, April 07, 2005

It's official

i've got a hernia.
Shii-iiit !

It;s R.'s birthday today and i haven't got him any present.
We are supposed to go out for dinner tonight and i was going to go away for the weekend shopping in Maastricht with the girls.
I so want to go.
I haven't been shopping in ages.
But it is true; after about an hr or so of sloooowly walking i can't do anything else.
Shit shit shit. (ever noticed how it is much easier to curse in another language? I remember R. and I teaching A. Dutch cursewords and although we had to laugh a lot, some words i could almost not say. In english there is no internal thing holding me back from ff-ing the whole time. Ofcourse the actual f-word is not forbidden here on radio or television so maybe that also adds up to our feeling of it being a "normal" word. If anyone is interested in some real dutch cursewords, let me know, i'll set up a dedicated post.)

Anyway, as of from yesterday i'm having pills to relax my muscles (remember the wobbly head, well don't even know what to call this state anymore. Swaying i suppose), pills to ease the pain (the doctor started by offering me valium ! i swear, but that was a bit too much for me, Although after stepping down out of his office i cried for at least 10minutes coz i just didn't know how to step into the car again), pills for my thyroid gland ( looked that one up) and powder to make a drink concerning my intestines. And i still consider myself healthy. I do, there is nothing wrong with me. Usually.

Got to go. I am going to stuff myself with birthday cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home