A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Office troubles

Been rebooting my laptop practically the entire day.
This last week i've had the most weirdest popups and got stuck every 2 minutes when i tried to link something through.

J. said he would re-install the whole lot while he was installing our new server, but today i couldnot take it anymore and started to try out things myself.
I discovered something called diskclean.
And after that ran Ad-Aware. Turned out i had over 400 "new critical objects".
Huhh??
Next hour or so i was watching things go by like C:\windows\PCHealth\Help\Ctr\binairies\cplt98646
Don't even ask.
And then I had to decide which one of those 400 something needed to be thrown out.
Right.
I threw out everything.

And guess what, sofar everything i click on still works. * claps*

Something completely else;
how do these professional models cope?
i mean, with summer approaching, i work myself through 3 liters of tea/water every day.
But...
One minute i'm in an interview and thinking I'm going to make it, the next minute i find myself saying; excuse me and crawling with crossed legs to the bathroom.
I've never heard of Kate Moss leaving the catwalk for a pee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home