A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Friday, May 20, 2005

Excuses on forehand for our accountant

Dear waitress,

I know we were quite a noisy bunch to begin with yesterday evening (you're right, you would never have guessed the bearded guy was our accountant, but then again, back in the day he was also R.'s landlord and has been a longtime friend since and on top of that shares R.'s taste for whisky so there you have it) and I know one of your colleagues had already been very helpful ordering that special Calvados for G. a few weeks back, but what I want to know right now:
Will you love me, will you love me forever, will you need me (50 points, anyone?)

Sorry.
Did he tip you ?

Coz I have a very awkward feeling he didn't.
He did pick up the bill first and wouldn't let me take a look at it, but I know what he's like.
Een centenneuker.
And i really did specifically inform whether he had tipped you, but he said he had taken care of everything.

Just to be sure, I am never showing my face in your (nice) restaurant again.
Or I'll come back on evenings, you're not working.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gerard doesn't tip. Never. And when he does it (under pressure) make sure that you ‘ll be off before the waitress sees the amount, because its really embarrassing.
The last time I went out with him (same restaurant) I ordered him to tip at least 10%, he almost fainted.
Yesterday I think he gave something like 1,29 euro or whatever (to round it up). So you know now why I left before you.

3:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, forgot something.
http://www.idea-online.nl/games/meatlof.html

So 50 points means....
or can i go for the washingmachine instead.

3:19 PM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

R. for guessing right; when one of our requests becomes an order, dinner is on me, somewhere else though.Ok?

3:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home