A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Yeahoo!

We've got our tickets for Anita Baker !
After way too many years she's finally got a new album out and is also coming to the Netherlands this time.
I was a bit worried coz originally we would be on holiday, but R. agreed to go the next day, so we'll be there in the Heineken Hall !!

I saw her a couple of times in London, in the Wembley arena, and i'll never forget the time when George Michael happened to be in the audience! He was spotted ofcourse, asked on stage and did a song with her. That was back in the Wham period and I had always taken him for some sort of Milli Vanilli fraud, but I learned that evening that he could actually sing !

O man, i hope she's going to do some old stuff too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home