A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Friday, May 27, 2005

Warm !!

The last couple of days it's been up to 30 degrees C (about 85 Fahrenheit I guess) and with the way I look a waste to go sit behind the PC instead of trying to catch some colour, so I'll post later.

Just a short update:
I talked to P. this morning and LookingforFriends is scheduled to go life half June.
We finally got a car radio (now it only needs to be installed :))
Congratulations A. on your 5th birthday today !
I am busy preparing M. 's birthday party (his first) that will be held June 15
With T. being on holiday, I only succeed in doing the most necessary things in the office and I have about a ton of filing papers waiting for me. As it looks like Monday will be back to 12 degrees and rain again, I'll do that next week.


TTYL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home