A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Here's the story about how my naked butt went all over the internet

Once upon a time there were 5 teen-girls, well late teens, I guess we were in our 20's but still; no money to spend.
They heard about this new spa being opened in Scheveningen and how on the first day they opened, you could get in for free, have several treatments/massages whatever, provided you would fill in a testform and openly would discuss any issues for improvement.

Got there, received the wardrobes, and off we went.

First thing we hadn't thought about; there were very few people trying it out and a lot of male staff.
Which meant we couldn't get in or come out of a sauna (naked, right) without a guy popping up and asking us how we felt.
Ehh.
Ok you get used to that.
Well, some of us pretended they did.

Then we had massages, facials and we were also scheduled for a surprise.
No, no need to be scared, this was really a treat.
This is how they explained it to us;
We were to get into a shower and would get a special powerful watermassage that was supposed to be heavenly.
I remember we all had our doubts, some backed out but sure enough I went in.

So I step in to a narrow (about 1 mtr) but long (about 5 mtr) hallway with nothing but tiles. Again I am naked ofcourse.
At the very end of the hallway (I didn't wear my contactlenses so looked like a retard) I discover a shower and walk over.
Auswitz and gas-chamber images keep popping up but I try to act like everything is normal.

Behind me a door opens and sure, my luck, a guy walks in with an enormous hoze.
Like the ones the firebrigade use to put out a fire of 3 blocks of houses.

Even from that distance he must have been able to see my panic.
I ; You're not seriously thinking of using that are you?

He; Just give it a try, if you want to stop while I am at it, just say so and I'll put it softer or simply turn it off.

I; Yeah, but are you going to use that for my front too?

He; Yes. It's not as bad as it looks like.

I give in, turn my back on him and he opens the hose.
I get almost whiped of my feet and understand now why there are 2 bars in front of me.
I grip them with all my might, all the time thinking; O my god, how am I ever going to turn around and get out of here alive.

After about 2,5 seconds, but my memory may fail me here, he asks me to turn around.

Let's just put it this way.
Once you have been hosed down by a guy from a 2 mtr distance, whose eyes follow wherever the waterbeam goes, nothing is going to get you.

And to come back to the title of this post; there is no other way to explain this experiment coz I checked their site afterwards and couldn't find anything that sounded like what i had experienced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home