A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Nothing much

Quiet day.

We traded kids yesterday. The boys went over to T. and we picked up C.

R. went off to some cycle thing today so C. and I did the groceries (as ever trying to avoid the homeless (guessing from the state of his teeth) Somalian beggar who wants to have my shopping cart coin, but this time giving in, mainly due to the fact that Caroline was threatening to cross the street and my cart was about to bump into someone else car and I thought it wiser to let him handle that), had lunch, went into the city (by bike)...wait a minute; I am looking out the window now (the one A. has on her blog) and see a woman with gloves on picking dirt from the street, putting it in a plastic bag and walking back to her house at least 50 mtrs ! O wait, she's still at it. Can't believe my eyes. Our neighborhood is improving by the minute.)
Where was I ?
O ja.
In the centre I went on my highly secret mission (to be revealed in a couple of weeks),
had lunch with C. at Dudok's where she made a scene coz she wanted to have a sip of my diet coke instead of her own fristi. TG there was allready a constant buzz of all the people so I didnot give in although I did feel eyes poking.
For some reason she wanted to put on the same striped shirt as I have on, this morning and I said OK. Forgot all about it ofcourse until we put our coates off in Dudok and I thought; O shit, ppl will be thinking I did this on purpose and like "my little girl to dress as a copy of me".
Pff, the things you have to consider ;)

Didn't do any of the planned testing so tomorrow I am going to sit behind this thing until I have square eyes.

ps; the spell check gave frigid for my fristi. No thank you.
ps2: R. specifically asked me to mention the A/C has been installed. Waarvan akte.

Don't let Fokke & Sukke prevent you from commenting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ineke said...

Only your bankcard or your wallet?
Call the credit card company anyway !! Man, that's a bummer.
You're welcome any time !

9:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home