A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Sleep over

Tonight is the first night my little girl is away.
She's staying over at T's and i am loving it.
Hehe.
You thought I was going to say something else didn't you?

Sure I miss her.
I wish I could just snuggle into her room and give her a kiss on her forehead while she's asleep like I normally do, but hey, the girl can also be a handfull and it's nice to have an evening "off".
But I am going to call T. now, just to hear she's OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home