A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Saturday, July 07, 2007

124 euros down the drain

When i picked Caroline out of bed, is asked her if she hadnot noticed my new hair.
Sure. she said.
I just don't like it.

She got her orange slip and Timo his certificate.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Practically Dutch said...

Oh my goodness your kids just cant help themselbves can they! They are so hilarious! What does Robbert think of it.. i promise to be brutally honest! Hahah

3:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude!

I LOVE doing hair! And do it WELL! When I move there I should become your hair dresser! I can do cuts and colours and extensions...hell...ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE!

It'd save you 124 euros ;)

<3Melissa

7:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home