A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Monday, June 04, 2007

Did I tell you

  • We've found a new au pair ? Melissa from Canada.
  • She asked for some recent pictures so underneath you see the whole family (including cats, excluding me. sorry) watching a mr. Bean dvd on our bed.
(see Caroline casually scratching her bum?)

  • We (this time succesfully) booked a holiday? We're going camping and biking in Denmark
  • My sister and her family are also ending their holiday in Denmark and we just might bump into each other at Legoland?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWE!!

i love this picture! SO CUTE!
I love that you have cats-I was a little sad I had to leave my own fluffball behind, but now that I see yours are so cute I am sure I will be okay! :P

-Melissa

12:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home