A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Monday, May 21, 2007

The wedding


Well no, not hers, but doesn't she look like the happiest camper in the world?
This morning we came back from 'the windy City'.
Abigail and Joel got married (again :)) last Saturday and Caroline and I were there to share it all.
We've had such a great time.
I am feeling a bit strange. In the last 4 days i skipped half a day and a full night because of the flights and apart from that we were up every (that is Every) morning at 5.
A.M.
Yes.
So..
Tomorrow it's back to work (Thea called me already this afternoon. It's Busy.)
I think i have about 5 appointments of which 3 out of the office.
I need to answer all the au pairs who have written or hotlisted me.
I have got to unpack.
Got to do laundry.
Oh and let's not forget.
Got to relax

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute picture! Thank you again so much for making it all the way here for the wedding!!! Glad you two are back home safe.

Always Learning,
-joel

12:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home