A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Monday, April 09, 2007

2e Paasdag 2007

Second easter day (yes ladies and gents, we have an official 2nd easter day) was mainly spend at tennisclub Aeolus where Morten is a member.

Yes.
This is a giant bunny adjusting its nose.
And leading the children to the parking lot for their egg hunt.

Morten arriving with some of the results.

The whole group was divided in 2 and while one of them was outside, the other half did some colouring inside.


Teacher John explaining the rules while the bunny attentively listened.

Looks promising, doesn't it?
Robbert and i have been trying to convince Morten that as soon as you are a pro (meaning you make any sort of money due to sports activities) it is an unwritten rule, you give half of your revenues to your parents.
Or buy them a house abroad.
So far our attemps were fruitless.
Then again, he is a looooong loooong way from winning Wimbledon.
The easterbunny naming the winning candidates.
For the first time this year, i have put my (trouser/tight-less) legs out in the open.
So far i haven't heard of any planes crashing due to unforseen laserbeams.
Don't forget; at the end of this week Erwin Kroll promised us at least 20C (70 F)!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ineke, just checking to see if you'd gotten the email I sent you a couple days ago... if not here it is:
I would reallly reaaally *wink* love for you and caroline to come and you absolutely don't have to worry about driving. I can pick you up from the airport and we can take you around no problem. With it being being just the two of you we have plenty of room in our car and everything plus, I won't have to work and I'm planning on having most things done as far as wedding stuff goes *crosses fingers* haha, so I'll have time. You two could even stay with us at our apartment if you like, it's not huge but we have an extra room. Or if you'd prefer having your own space there's a best western across the street from our house and a holiday inn express and a couple others just down the street from us. Either way you'd make it so special if you come. If you decide to come I need Caroline's measurements so my grandma can make her little flower girl dress. It's going to be such a neat day. I just met with the florist and we're going to have tulips as the flowers for the wedding *grin*. I'm getting really excited because all the details are finally falling into place. So let me know, what you decide. Either way I still love ya guys *smile*

Looks like your easter was fabulous. Hope to hear from you soon.

-Abigail

5:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home