A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I didn't even go on wintersport to get

my enkelbanden gescheurd (ankle ligaments torn. or something like that)

I just rushed up the stairs coz i heard Morten crying in his bed.
At least i wanted to rush up.
Skipped some errr. treden, slid down, bend my foot and that was that.

We put ice on it but after a bad night i went to the ER next morning.

Sat there for 2,5 freezing hours.
Doctor came, looked at it and said; gescheurde enkelbanden, clear as a whistle.

Allrighty.

Now i am walking (walking ha!) with clutches, have to put my leg up at least till coming Monday when i am due for checkups and after that i am facing 2 weeks of a taped ankle which they promised me will allow me to walk and drive again. Please pls hope so.

On the other hand, half the country is sick with the flue and sofar we thought we'd escaped that one.

Untill yesterday evening.
Dinner.
Caroline is wining (we thought) about not being hungry, crying, the lot.

And then she burps.

There is no possible way to describe this.
Some of you witnessed it and i am sure will agree. you have to have been there, to fully grasp the term " as if from her toes up"

Anyway,
after that she about threw out 2,5 liter of something and kept trying to get to 5 liter till 4.30 am

Needless to say, i am hoping for a better week next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Austin said...

Ha ha the infamous burp!

5:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home