A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The ultimate au pair club

Would you believe Jamie turned up in front of the office yesterday?

Unbelievable but very exciting!
So, Austin, Abigail, Rachel and Jamie all can meet, one of these days.
And what do they have in common; they were or are my au pairs.
Really.
Amazing.

My granddad is not doing too well.
Been there yesterday and this morning and i am rather pessimistic about the whole outcome.
Still.
We'll see.
Hope he recovers and at least doesn't have much pain.
I am afraid that is all we can ask for for a 92-yr old.

3 Comments:

Blogger Austin said...

Now thats funny, let's have an au pair reunion! My grandomther is real sick and in the hospital as well. She is only in her 70's but not in good health. So we will see. I hope not but I may be taking another trip back to the States soon.

2:18 PM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

O that's sad to hear!
Is that the grandmother you spoke of earlier?

4:15 PM

 
Blogger Austin said...

Yeah, she's the only Grandmother I have still living. She is doing better though and it looks like she will pull through.

4:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home