A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Monday, January 01, 2007


My French family over

I don't know how you usually spend these days, but we eat most of the time.
Above you see my French niece with her ex and son and below whom we had over for lunch (and had a wonderful time with, it was really good to see everyone again. When you live in different countries, even though it's only 1 day driving apart, most meetings are hard to plan).

Later that afternoon, some friends came over with their 2 children (and a 3rd on the way) and they stayed till today.
It was really nice, the fireworks were splendid and we all rolled into bed slightly after 2 this morning. Pity the first kid (unfortunately one of ours) was wide awake at 7.14.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home