A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Never a dull moment

We've got lice.

Morten had been scratching for a couple of days and i checked the lot almost 2 times a day, but still... yesterday I got one from his head.
So.
At 7 that night (coz i checked right before they went to bed) everyone was shampoo-ed twice.
(bet you can't keep from scratching now, can you?)
Then all the beds were cleaned, drapes washed (actually I am still at that), pj's and clothes washed. And then you have to wait, coz when your hair is still damp you can't go to sleep. If you smother your hair there's a chance your scalp will take up some of the poison you just washed it with.
If I could, I would shave them all bold.
I hate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home