A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Storm

If you read this and live in Europe, you've probably experienced the same storm we had today.

The windows blew out of the shop next to my office.
Really.
There's a national phone number that you can call if you lost someone or are stranded somewhere.
And tomorrow of all days, Robbert has an appointment in Delfzijl (about as north as you can go from here, a 3 hrs drive) and I have to be in Den Bosch at 10.15.

At 12 i hope to be done, hurry home, pick up the van (which is not ready as we speak), pack the car and of to Paris.

My client however, that i am supposed to meet tomorrow is now in Hungary and his plane is not flying.
So he will give me a call at 8 AM tomorrow (Nice :( ) and let me know if he wants to reschedule.

Apart from the above; my mother called me today telling me my 92 yr old granddad is in hospital.
He'd been coughing for some weeks, seemed to be recovering, but now his legs are all swollen and he's admitted to find out more.
And we'll be away the whole weekend.

Flying through Disneyland with this wind.

I must say, there have been less stressful days.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home