A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentines day

First of all, got my keys back.
Got a brainwave and called the restaurant where we had been Thursdays and yes!
Then...
Although i didn't receive anything, no cards, no flowers, no serenades, no breakfast at bed, no love letters, no NOTHING...*sigh*...
i gave the kids a comic book in the morning and explained to them that today was Valentines day (no it's wednesday Timo said) and you could - anonymously- send someone of your liking a card, saying so.
When they came home from school, Timo was rather interested in the whole idea and wanted to send Pepijn (the 8 ! yr old daughter of a friend of mine which he met 1 whole yr ago during the wintersport holiday) a card.
Now Pepijn is in demand.
She already has a boyfriend (who was with us that same holiday) called Tom.
Ok I tell Timo.
What do you want me to write.
Dear Pepijn.
I love you.
Greetings "valentine"
I love you.
I really have to pinch him Very hard to tell me that, and he just wants me to write it on this card.
Pepijn better realize what a lucky b. she is!
And you know what will happen now? he asks me.
Ofcourse i don't .
Pepijn will get this card, thinking it is from Tom.
She will confront Tom with it who won't know what she's talking about and THEN she will start thinking who else this may have come from.....*don't i know it all/seen it all/wink wink look on his face now*
Anyway.
Morten liked the idea too and besides... everyone knows by now, he officially dates Merle.
He wanted to write the card himself AND made a red hart trough her name.
It said: Liven Merle (something like Deer Merle)
Greetings from Vaadertijn.
I am so in love with my children.
ps; don't kill me for not starting new alineas. I did. Twice. Just doesn't show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home