A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Sunday, April 08, 2007

1e Paasdag 2007

Ok.
I am warning y'all; extremely high-on-photos-post.

Today was a lovely day.
In all ways.

Lenny had a rather stressed beginning with discovering she missed a bag.
And ofcourse THE bag with both cell phones, creditcards and passport.
Why is it that if one of your bags is missing, it's never the dull one.
The one, well it's pity, but nothing-is-lost-one?
Anyways.

After some frantic phonecalls to friends and restaurants she visited yesterday, she heard a familiar ringtone.
Hey...

The bag was behind the door.

Around 10 the first family members dropped by.
The soon-to-be-ex-Romanian side to be precise (noticed how i am all into - - ?)

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.


This is what you get if you call my pictures crap Rachel.
You'll only be posted more.





My favorite male cousin.

Robbert sniffing one of the cats.
Don't ask.

And then it became time for some action.
















Now i could tell you what Rachel and my sister were talking about.
But i know Rachel would maybe not appreciate.
Better said some else around her might not.
On the other hand, calling my pictures crap, calls out for action.
I won't.
Yet.

By now, i've done 3 loads of laundry, kids have been in the tub and we're having a sandwich for dinner coz everyone is about sick with chocolate eggs.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Practically Dutch said...

Right, to start with i would just like to point out that i did not call your pictures crap, i said they make me look crap.. i just forgot to add along with all other photos that are taken of me..

Secondly.. i remember quite distinctly what that conversation was about and i advise you keep schtum if you dont wish for a sudden dissapearance of your aupair!!

Hahahah i had a really fantastic Easter though, thank you x

7:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home