A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Monday, April 30, 2007

Queensday

I am sorry for those who have our usual spring now, but somewhere somehow things definitely got mixed up.
We haven't had a drop of rain for 6 weeks now!

Hello!!
This is the Netherlands!

No. No.
Not complaining.
Not me.

We went out today.
To the music, the parc, the stands, bought schaafijs and a pokemon card for 10 cts.

Tomorrow is my last day (of work) before we head of to France.
Busy day.
With bringing the cats to a pension, getting dutch stuff for my niece, packing and so on.
Ciao to all of you.
See you in about a week!







2 Comments:

Blogger Austin said...

Hey! Have a great vacation! We are finally having "real" spring temperatures. Today was in the 30's! I went hiking up my favorite mountain today in record time, 45 minutes! The sign says it should take about 1 1/2 hours so I was proud. By the way...judging from the pics...your kids are getting so big! It's amazing how fast kids grow up.

2:21 AM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

Yeah for biking! That's what you get for getting about 50 kilo's worth of kids (little over 100 pounds) to judo once a week and going out into town on your bike.
Lance Armstrong better watch his steps!.

8:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home