A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Never a dull moment

The last couple of months i have had a-symmetric, 3 colour hair.
Red, black and highlights.

I thought it was time for something new.
Blond.

The only thing is Timo is swimming for his A certificate this afternoon. And parents are allowed (read obliged) to swim the dressed lane with them.
Timo asked me.

I told the hairdresser.
Who strongly advised me to wear a badmuts.
No way i said.
Fine, if you want to look like Shrek, go ahead, he said.
I am warning you that hair is turning green as grass.

err.
right.

Not to worry though.
Put on tomato ketchup, tinfoil over it and keep it like that for about an hr. The red will pull out the green.
Are you taking the piss out of me or what i said.
He swore he wasn't.

Having come home Caroline was still in bed.
See, she's got a judo exam this afternoon (that's why Robbert and i have to split) and a light concussion.
The day before she fell from the swing. On her head yeah.
Sofar nothing new, only she kept complaining of a head ache and came out of bed twice that night.
So i took her to the doctor's.
Where she vomited.

Which i was glad of in a way
Coz you know how doctors can be.
Always with the attitude of ; come on now mrs. so she fell. Children do.

Anyway.
She's not been eating for 36 hrs.
Vomited 4 times and has to do headrolls in a few hours.

Not an easy pick is it?
Show up as Shrek IV or sit at an exam with a vomiting child on my lap.

Why don't i ever read about these choices in other blogs?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home