A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Friday, June 22, 2007

Piercings

Rachel has her tongue pierced.
I once had a vague wish too, but boy am I cured.

She can't eat, so lives on cup-a-soup.
Her tongue is practically filling her mouth (she has actual bitemarks from the night on them. Seriously!!) and you cannot understand one word she is saying.

Power to you girl!
But not to me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So she got her it done,eh?

I have two in mine, and I didn't experience any discomfort!!! NEITHER swelled and I was eating, drinking and speaking just fine as soon as it was done (in both cases). I hope she had it done by a liecenced piercer and that she is taking care of it correctly!

Tell her over cleaning it is the WORST idea!!
-Melissa

12:37 AM

 
Blogger Practically Dutch said...

OK - now i am annoyed, practically everyone i know told me it was almost painless for them - why am i always the one to get picked on???

Looking forward to meeting you!! If you would like to email me.. i have a proposistion for you (i think that makes it sound pretty cool.. dont ya think?) anyway its about teaching at the school, look forward to hearing from you,

Rachel

12:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home