A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Abigail & Joel

Several people asked me for (more) pictures of the wedding, but the thing is, I sent them a book i made with photo's in it and didn't want them to see the pictures on my site first and then receive the book later.
Still it's been over 2 weeks since i sent it though, so won't keep you waiting.
The first one is of the afternoon we arrived in Chicago, Caroline had not been sleeping at all during our 9 hr flight and simply ran around like crazy. About 2 hrs after this picture was taken, she collapsed, fell into a coma and had to be woken up to fit her dress. Not a success, but as you can see underneath, all ended well.







ps;
Joel/Abigail, i would like to send grandma Caroline a nice picture. Could you please give me her address?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You, Thank You for the book!!! I got it a week or more ago, but have been so busy moving I hadn't sent you a note. It looks wonderful! You are a very talented photographer. :)

Abigail & I, plus both of our families and several friends, have seen it and think it's just perfect!

Abigail's training is going well. She is in Japan for a couple days right now and will be back this weekend. Thank you again for the book!

Tell everyone I said hello. *smile*

Always Learning,
-joel

10:25 PM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

Glad you like it :)

10:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home