A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Houston, we have a problem

In 5 days time I am going on a holiday

And LFF will barely be or simply not ready.
Turns out they have to change things in the engine software they bought in the States and are not getting any answers back on how to do that.
Press the motherf**! Press them like I am pressing you.
Get your answers.
Call them and get it done !

I am so disappointed in this whole project, all I really want to do is let it go.
I don't want to argue anymore with P. about it or go thru another round of testing and getting annoyed coz it's clear I am the only one testing and the programmers are just not thinking things through.

But I have paid a whole lot of money.
And i am just so pissed that they can't get it up and running that I am going through with it.
(lots of through I know)

And it is cloudy overhere and raining.

I want to curl up in bed with a megasized pack of chips, and chocolate and R. bringing me cups of tea and don't let the children come too near to me now or make their usual noise coz someone is about to be slapped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home