A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Thursday, June 30, 2005

joopythepoopy

I've got my camera !!

After carefull deliberation, visiting lots of comparing websites and so on, I bought it this morning.
The rest of the day was a total waste with my driving to Veghel and trying to get to Vlissingen from there, but not being able to make it, calling my client to reschedule and now back at the office and about to run again, coz T. has to go home and R. is disappeared.
Aargh.
A. we need you !!

Just kidding.
Not really.
How you're doing?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ineke said...

Thnx !
We'll keep it in mind.
Are you going to Anita coming Wednesday? Need a ride?

11:10 AM

 
Blogger Ineke said...

Woaw, breaking news!
Didn't know that.
Heartattack due to weight problems i guess?

4:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home