A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Friday, June 24, 2005

For a moment it looked like we had found

the most original farewell present for A. ever; lice

R. thought he had seen lice on T.'s head, rushed over to the pharmacy, I warned the school and on closer inspection it turned out to be just dirt.
A whole lot of dirt but nevertheless dirt.

We mailed and phoned the Hema again but only got the answer back that they couldnt stop the production process just for our sake and they would do their utmost to have it delivered yesterday.
Not.
Shittertheshitshit.

We went out for dinner at Lux and although I had the very nice antipasti vari as usual, something went wrong and I got terrible cramps. I could make it till home (and think not to many ppl even noticed) but sat on the toilet for about half an hr and almost fainted with cold sweat pouring from my face.

Do I draw a nice picture or what?

Anyway, A. came home from Den Haag at 3.30 and those rotten birds kept me awake till 4.30.
Then at 5 T. came down asking if we were going to be here (he was very upset yesterday evening coz we had to have a "strange" babysitter) for the rest of the night, yes T. thank you very much. At 5.30 C. had lost her speen, at 6.00 both M. and T. came down asking if it was allowed to watch TV. NOOO !
At 6.30 I gave in to them and fell asleep till 7.30

So, been to the doctors and came back with 45 new sachets Movicolon and then brought A. to Schiphol.
15 minutes on our way, there was some item about chocolates on the radio which reminded her she left the bonbons in the fridge.
Vvrroomm turn around, back home, and off we went again.
Got to Schiphol alright, checked in, had a drink and then it was time to say goodbye.
Everybody was containing themselves very well and although C. had a siplip, we could persuade her to come with us when she understood A. was coming back.
Next yr is a different story but we are just not going to think about that one.

On the way home called Kamera Express coz I've finally made up my mind and chosen this Nikon SLR camera.
Turns out I have chosen a model that is out of sale! Damn.
I can go for the D70s now but that one is about 200 Euri more. And only for a slightly bigger LCD display and an updated menu.
So, anybody any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home