A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Summertimes and the living ain't easy at all

All of a sudden it's about 30 degrees out here and where have I been today?
Inside.
Testing.
Doing laundry.
Ironing.

Bringing and picking up M. who wanted to play at Lucas's.

Buying presents for Saida's new baby who was born Wednesday and whom we're going to visit tomorrow.
In de Bas buying groceries.

And last but not least inside the car helping R. out with the radio.
Yes.
We do have a radio but now he's making a whole new wire system and implementing new boxes.
* sigh*

So at about 4 I had my first opportunity to put out my pants and sit in the sun.
R.'s remark of the day; Beware of any planes crashing into the house coz with those legs you're giving off light signals.
Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home