A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Relieved

Spoke to P. this morning. Most of my minor and bigger issues will be resolved.
Apart from that he has given me administrator's right so I can fill or adjust a lot of things myself.
Will take up more time but at least then I know I've got myself to blame when it's not right.

Looking forward to it again.
I will start to make concept mails tonight at home, using my lookingforfriends mailaccount for anybody i want to send emails to. I think I'll start with Europe first. Eespecially in big cities like London or Paris I've got dozens of adresses allready and roll those out first.
YES! Really looking forward to it again.

Sorry for all the wining and swinging moods, but the sun is shining and I feel a lot better now.

This afternoon A. and I got a meeting at M. & T.'s school. Next week on Wednesday, we accompany the groups at the sport's day.
They have to do all sorts of 'assignments' and 'sports' like running, getting 2 cups of water in a certain time over a certain distance etc.
M. is in my group so that will definitely be a lot of fun too.

Tomorrow it's his birthday and today we have to get over all the equipment and stuff.
Am a bit nervous (the whole feeling of organising a party and being too involved with making sure everybody is having a good time and therefor not enyoing it yourself is coming back) and mustn't forget to buy some stuff (schmink en een koetjes-chocolade reep)
I'll tell you all about it tomorrow evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home