A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Saturday, June 18, 2005

I wish I could have some extra internal memory too

Coz it made our computer superfast.
Don't know what's happening here.
Then again, we only had 96K and if you reckon you can get up to 1Gb !!!
I'd like to think that of my total of 1 Gig, with 39 yrs of life-experience now and about 20 yrs of schooling I am at least at 512kb.

Jeez, this is a lame post !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home