A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Friday, June 17, 2005

Happy Birthday to me

And to Helana, Marcel, Joaquin and if I have left out someone; happy Birthday to you too!

So R. bought me a lipstick, extremely nice body foam and an eye liner. (that's when you get when you ask a man for a mascara ;)

And thanks to all the people who congratulated me allready on this blog thing or on the phone this morning!!

What else is up?
A. and I have been to a chocolate workshop yesterday evening. R. and I noticed our bonbons were disappearing rapidly, once she got them in sight (Just kidding A. !) and as I like to 'finish' the aupair year with something that you can experience/do/learn from we found the perfect thing to do.
And it wasn't even that difficult. Ofcourse some things were already prepared, but still...
For pictures see A.'s blog (sometimes I wonder why i even write about stuff coz she's much better at it and has nice pics )

Something totally different;
I wouldn't mind if -as a sort of birthday present- the last prisoner who escaped a few days back, was captured and if the Puma on the loose (out here in the Netherlands, ppl! what the f is going on here, or is this Puma trained to find former rapists and thus a specially trained AIVD device? Sorry got carried away) handed himself in.

Got to go know.
Tea is ready and I am going to get me one of those big chuncky bonbons.

1 Comments:

Blogger SkyMommy said...

*sings*
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday Dear Ineke,
Happy birthday to you! :D

1:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home