A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I should stick to one subject

At least that is what this bouncer says.

And in a way I think he's right. So if I call my blog; the making of...a new business, i shouldn't bother you with my poop stories.

On the other hand this blog is about my life instead of only about LookingforFriends (where we have 52 registered users as we speak !)

What do you think?

easiest ofcourse would be to adjust the title.
I just might do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home