A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Friday, July 29, 2005

Just a quickie

A. is back and it's like she never went away.

I am very busy with monitoring the site and seeing who responded when.
Thanks to all of you out there who registrered sofar, i really hope the site will benefit you and i've got great ideas about how to add extra services but for now i am just waiting for my database to be filled.
In a few weeks my free summer's deal ends and then i will hopefully earn some money back for the huge bill P. has left me with :)
no kidding, but it will probably take me 2 yrs to be on a break-even score with the costs i have made sofar, so i am trying to withhold myself a bit.

weather is remarkably good sofar. I mean they warned us to get our own "arc of noah" ready coz extremely heavy rainfall was foreseen, but keeping our fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home