A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I am so excited

And I..
feel like a Pointer Sister.

I really really really hope Looking for Friends can go live this afternoon/evening.

Most major parts have actually been altered, the mailingtext and addresses are ready, now we need the first ones to fill the database. Only thing is; P.'s dog had to be taken to the vet this afternoon to be put to sleep and he''s not back yet.

Just my luck!
I am waiting for this site like forever and the day we go live I have a webprogrammer who''s dog decides he has had enough.

Keep you posted !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home