A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Sunday, July 24, 2005

P.V.S.

We've only been back for 1,5 day but I've got a severe case of Post Vacation Stress.

I've been ironing (and washing ofcourse but that's not the biggest problem) about 5 zillion t-shirts, 3 zillion shorts, folded a couple of hundred towels, sheets and underwear and am not done yet.

There's no toilet paper left.
One of those things you don't want to be needing on a Sunday when the shops are closed.

There are about 15 newspapers, 10 magazines, 3 tax envelopes, too many bills and some random mail waiting to be dealt with.

The living room is even more of a mess than usual.
Sleeping bags, half unpacked bags and crates, new and old toys, bananapeels and stuff like that pop up everywhere.

I have to go over LFF again, to see if the finding mechanism is solved coz i want to go live coming Tuesday

I spoke to my sister in Rumania. M. is leaving August 19 and i can get A. on her flight for that day but 3 weeks after that it's J.'s birthday, so if i try to get her on a flight that Saturday she has to be in Bucharest about 4 in the morning. Wouldn't be looking forward to that one, so what do we do here?

Went over more than 200 pictures and luckily found the black&white and sepia tool but now i don't know if the Hema can accept these among my files so i've send them an email after which they responded they would be happy to answer my question in no more than 3 working days.
Wow, that speed is getting me dizzy!

J. just called. He's at the office, needs my laptop, a drillmachine and some schroefjes coz he wants to install the upgrades today.

My tan is fading by the minute.
Every time i shower i seem to simply rinse it off.
This is not good.
I have to go to the tanning studio somewhere today.

I want to go back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home