A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Monday, February 13, 2006

Olympic tanning

The last couple of days i have been to the tanning studio to get some colour on this skin.
We're going ski-ing in a week and i don't want to burn then (on the other hand, who am i kidding; it's snowing so hard these last few days/weeks, we will be extremely lucky to have 1 sunny day) but also coz i look at my palest.
Actually, if it wasn't for the fact i have clothes on, you'd see right thru me.

And o how it is great to feel some warmth.

Normally there is always something thats cold on me.
My feet,
my nose,
my hands.

And o, in the evening, once i have watched the telly from my bed and i need to pee.
Man.
i am doing an olympic record in peeing and hopping back to bed.

Speaking of the olympics, i tried to explain to M. the difference between the summer and winter games and could only come up with ski-ing and skating and "things that you do in the winter".
O said M.
and throwing snow balls.
Well there you have next winter's new game!

ps; yesterday he was watching Snowboarding/Half Pipe.
I am afraid there is no escaping it.
We've got a future boarder in the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home