A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Son of a poodle

We have 2 non paying customers at the moment and 1 contractor that has simply taken on another assignment and is giving us the finger.

For the last couple of nights i've slept very badly over it.
I am still figuring out ways to execute them, but....
That's why it's very nice to have a coworker who sometimes is easier when money matters are concerned. Not that she doesn't want to sue them till the last drop, she stays more relaxed than i.

I thought that after the insurance issue (still working on that one ofcourse) i had had it with disappointments. But be business or private-wise, i really really hate people that lie to me. And then try to twist it.
Or come to me with non-arguments.
Grow up people.
Take responsibility for your action and deal with it.

As Joel says;
always learning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home