A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Speak up y'all

I am not so frantically anymore as i was in the beginning, but at least once every other day, i check to see who visited my blog.
Now there's always my sister in Rumania, there's Myf and usually Abigail (but i am guessing a lot of people link thru to me from your site otherwise you'd be spending A LOT of time reading what i have written ;)

There is also someone from the States who has been with me on and off. Can't see any link tho, so i don't know how he/she found me.
Then occasionally i have a bunch of people from Malaysia. I reckon this girl is to be held responsible for that but then again...

I sometimes have lost souls from Great Britain, Canada and France.

And i am craving to know who you all are!!!

Make my day ppl.
Speak up and leave a message.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoi, het is hier pas echt koud, min 20 met een flinke wind. Vooruitzichten zijn gelukkig snel beter, wordt wel -10, maar toch.. Waterleiding is al 2 keer deels bevroren, wordt in huis niet echt warmer dan 15 graden, electrisch kacheltje maakt overuren. Ik ga zo lekker weg in de auto, met stoelverwarming, kinderen ophalen en naar de tandarts. Gaan 2 kronen worden, ben er gemiddeld om de dag een half uur.
Maar waaanzinnig dat R. al halverwege is met motor examens, sterkte.
Bel je snel.
liefs T.

8:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home