A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Thou shall not procastrinate, procast something, help me out here

It's one of those days.
I've done my mail and answered some (incoming) phones but that's a small bait for 2 hrs work.

This is what I have to do today:
* make an appointment with P. to get on with LFF (don't get me started, I've blocked that from my mind)
* finish a mailing about controllers
* get rid of at least 2 Intermediairs, who after A. left have been piling up for us to being put into Mamut, our CRM system
* go over to the bookstore to order my 3-monthly item or I'll be sent some shitty choice of theirs
* prepare 2 interviews I have tomorrow
* compare the jobsites rates that we have now

But.
The office is absolutely clean and I am absolutely up-to-date on Sarah, her sister, Abigail and Joel, Kelly and this bouncer.
Who else?
Well, Kirsten and the mother of 2 premature born twins

See if you can resist.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Thanks for the link. I actually realized i didn't have you on my "Blogs of Note" list because of it. So have no fear! You have just been added. *smile*

Always Learning,
-joel

JoelGratcyk.com
LifeLoveTruth.com
ModernMissionary.com

11:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home