A new business. With bonus material and bloopers and all. And you're right, I changed the title. Bit too presumptious. But if you want to find out more, got to learn Dutch first. Coz I tried in English, i really did, and it's just too much struggle. And hey i am lot smarter and wittier in my own language. So what i'll do; i'll just give it a go and juice it up with some Dutch whenever i am stuck. K?

Monday, January 16, 2006

Random converstation at the breakfast table

T.: i want to have a new name: Wolf.
But the teacher at school said that you guys would have to pay for me again then, because now the name at my wardrobe says Timo.
So i thought you could call me Wolf at home and then at school i am still Timo

M. is by now crying like a wolf and tries to attack his sister (who has changed the chairs and sits besides him)

C. holds a piece of bread in front of his mouth so he can bite into it.
Then out of the blue she says "loser" to M.

T. asks if he can have braces.
Coz Chester and AJ have braces too and they can stop ultrasound laserbeams.

Can anyone pass me the peanetbutter?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home